Hallo und Wilkommen to Wander in Germany!
This travel blog was created so that you can plan your best trip to and within Germany. This particular page will help you quickly get started planning your perfect trip.
I hope that through this blog, and ultimately your trip, you will love Germany as much as we do.
If you want to know more about Wander In Germany and why we are so passionate about travel in Germany, you can read out about page here.
There are countless reasons to visit Germany, particularly Bavaria (where we currently live and love). There are plenty of fantastic places to visit, attractions, and things to do. You’ll love the delicious food and unique culture. We can’t wait to hear back about what a wonderful time you had wandering in Germany!
Have You Joined Our Bavaria Travel Planning Facebook Group? Come and ask any questions you might have about traveling in Germany, from driving on the Autobahn to which castles should be at the top of your list.
Click here to join now!
Resources To Get You Started
Before Your Trip
- Know Before You Go: Learn what you need to know about travel in Germany
- Germany Travel FAQs: Is it true there is no speed limit? What currency do they use? Get your answers here
- Best Time To Visit Germany: Decide when to go by reading this
- Germany Travel Inspiration: Check out these adorably charming German villages you must see
- Bavaria Travel Inspiration: Read the 16 reasons why you need to visit Bavaria on your European trip
- Join Our Bavaria Trip Planning Facebook Group
- Castles in Germany: 15 of the Best Castles in Germany to Visit
Getting Ready For Your Time in Germany
- Delicious Bavarian and German Food: Read about the 29 foods you MUST try while in Bavaria and Germany
- Save Money With The Bayern Train Pass: Read our step by step guide here
- Planning a Road Trip? Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about driving in Germany (requirements, permits, rules, and more!)
- Your Complete Packing For Germany Guide and List: Packing for every season in Germany
- The Ultimate 10 Days in Bavaria Trip
- 10 Days in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Munich in 1, 2, or 3 Days
- Berlin in 2 Days
- 1 Day in Nuremberg