Planning a Germany family vacation? With 3 kiddos ourselves, traveling to Germany with kids is an absolute delight where you’ll find plenty to do for all ages. Everything you find on this site is from 10 years of living in Germany and raising our very own children right here in Bavaria!
Planning a Family Vacation to Germany
- Start Here with my Ultimate Travel To Germany With Kids Guide
- Traveling to Germany With a Baby or Toddler: Get the scoop on traveling in Germany with the tot
- German Food For Kids: Tried and Tested (by our very own kids!) German Foods Your Kids Should Try
Looking For Some Of The Best Places to Visit in Germany With Family?
Here are some of our favorite places and things to do in Germany with kids (check back for continued explorations!)
Amusement Parks in Germany
- 11 Tips for Enjoying Playmobil Fun Park
- Europa Park: How to get the most of your day
- A Day at Churpfalzpark Bayern
- Legoland Deutschland Review and Tips
- How to Get a Free Birthday Ticket at Legoland
- Is Legoland With Toddlers Worth It?
Destinations and Cities in Germany With Kids
- Regensburg With Kids
- Exploring the Wilgarten in Furth im Wald
- The Black Forest With Kids: 4 Perfect Itineraries
Hotels and Accommodations
- Center Parcs Allgau Review
- Center Parcs Hochsauerland Review
- Is Staying at Center Parcs With a Baby Worth It?